Monday 3 January 2011

More Dyeing.

I'm always too impatient to see the results, so leaving the covered bundles batching in the sun for 4 - 5 hours is hard. Must get on and do something else while I wait.


I don't think that I've got the bands tight enough, but we'll see!


All tied up and ready for some carefully placed dye.
Some of the dyed fabrics have possibilities, but a lot are very uninspiring. I think I'll over-dye the boring ones, being a bit more careful about colour placement and fabric manipulation.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous :) I'm waiting for the heat to come back so I can start dyeing again :)

mycamerandme365 said...

Can you use another heat source during the colder months Helen?

Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

Sun.... what is that? fortunately my new studio is warm enough for me to do some dyeing, but I do like ot dye outside in the summer. You results are wonderful.