Sunday 10 June 2012

Rainy Day Activity.

 As I mentioned some weeks ago, the next ATC challenge is based on some shells that one of the group brought along. Here I'm testing out some new stamps that I carved last night. It's quite difficult to get a really good clear print.
                                                          I really like the shape of this one.
This one is deceptively simple to carve, and of course they are all negatives of the original shells. A bit of Photoshopping will fix that!  Actually I'll probably just use them as they are.
This is the butterfly stamp from a few days ago, again trying to get a good clear print. It looks like a tray in a museum doesn't it?

1 comment:

dorothypandorasbox said...

Looks like you made good use of your rainy day indoors Sue. I like your shell stamps. I alos like the butterflies. It's going to be good seeing wjat you do with them all.