Sunday 17 March 2013

Polymer Clay Play.

 It's years since I played with Polymer clay, but as I have been asked to give a workshop on Tuesday, I thought that I'd better revise my techniques. My clay was all old and dried up, but with the aid of an old food processor and some machine oil I managed to recondition three colours.
             A selection of the beads that I managed to produce with the less than ideal clay.
    These would make good buttons, but I really wanted them for a necklace and ear rings.
                                                 On fine knitting needles ready to be baked.

2 comments:

Digitalgran said...

Lovely colours Sue, fun to make with a class too.

mycamerandme365 said...

It was a lot of fun Mags, especially when people found out that it wasn't all that difficult to make really intricate looking beads.