Wednesday 19 June 2013

Edinburgh.

I have been studiously changing the date of the upload to this Blog to match the day that the photo was taken, but it's really such a bother that I don't think I'll do it any more. Therefore don't take any notice of the date with each entry, it'll just be the upload date.
 
 I wonder how these sentries cope in the cold wind and rain and I wonder what they think about. Maybe how to avoid being photographed with silly tourists?
 I rather liked this fellow in his niche on the entrance to Edinburgh castle, obviously an old Scottish King, but I have no idea who he was.
 No visit to Scotland would be complete without a visit to a tartan weaving facility, or so I'm told.
              Here's me walking back to the hotel in the bitterly cold wind and intermittent rain.

No comments: