Sunday 25 August 2013

Annual Exhibition.

I was asked to come up with a design for the Embroiderers Guild of Victoria's annual exhibition of textile art. The title I was given was 'Travellers Tales' so I decided to feature textile pieces from different cultures around the world. The middle piece is from India and does not belong to me, but the other 4 come from my collection and feature work from various countries that I have visited.
I think that it looks O.K., not too cluttered and with all the information easy to read. Unfortunately the board, at the edge of a park alongside a busy road got some marks on it quite quickly, birds maybe?

2 comments:

dorothypandorasbox said...

Looks good Sue... well done you.

mycamerandme365 said...

Thanks Dorothy, it was a real pain actually as the powers that be kept changing their minds about the lettering and what they wanted on it.