Friday 27 June 2014

iPad Play with Photoshop.

I'm trying out various iPad art apps, and then playing around with the result in Photoshop. Here I have just used a straight invert command on the original iPad  'doodling'. For some reason I can't get rid of the 'type here' script. I think I like the inverted version better than the original though.

            Here is a similar treatment of an original doodle, with the inverted version below.
            I prefer the colours of the lower inverted version, much more my sort of colours!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Something new to learn!! Did you draw the elements and then play around with them? Have you tried it using photos? I have some sort of app but haven't played around with it much at all.

mycamerandme365 said...

No, I made the elements entirely within the iPad Apps. Yes, I have tried with photos as well.