Thursday 18 December 2014

A Little Bit of Sewing.

 Having collected up little bits and pieces throughout the year for the small Grandchildren, I found I had quite a lot of things to wrap and take over to their place on Christmas morning. Just little things like a dinosaur shaped money box, some 'little girl' jewellery, puzzles and books.
 I decided to make a couple of 'Santa sacks' from some of the Christmas fabric that I had stashed away. What better use of it anyway?
I used some old multi-coloured braid for the drawstrings and here we have 2 slightly different bags all full of goodies for Christmas morning.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Lovely. And a great use of some of that Christmas fabric that always looks so useful and which is often on sale just after Christmas - irresistible, but not all that useful.

mycamerandme365 said...

You're absolutely right Mary, the fabric has been sitting around unused for years!