Friday 6 February 2015

Back to the Stamped Fabric.

 I have decided that the printed elements on this piece of background fabric are much too dark. Just to see what it looks like, I stamped over the original ink with a bronze paint. It doesn't show up in the photo, and in fact it doesn't show up on the darker printed elements either.  Scrap that version!
                      This is a bit of a Photoshop fiddle, interesting, but not quite what I wanted.
This is a slightly better version of the original printed fabric, which I will stamp over again in a more subtle colour, with not quite so much stamping either.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Personally, I like the middle one. I like the contrast in dark and light. Will you print your fabric digitally when you get a photoshopped version that you like?

mycamerandme365 said...

I like the look of it too... on the Blog, but in real life it's too pixelated I think.
Yes, I will print it on the computer.