Saturday 11 April 2015

Morning Walk.

 It's amazing what changes in an inner suburban area from one day to the next.  I spotted this old truck on it's trailer, but I have no idea who the manufacturer might have been. No sign of the Indian motor cycle; now that was a fun film, 'The Last Indian'.
 The council for once has shown a bit of imagination.  Instead of knocking down the established trees to put in a perfectly straight path, they put in a pretty curving one instead. It's a pity that the birds have eaten all the grass seed!
I've often admired these delightfully simple but very attractive stained glass windows as I walk past. Now the house is to be demolished, so I suppose I'll see the window glass all smashed up in the bin very soon. What a shame. (You can click on any image to enlarge it.)

No comments: