Thursday 24 March 2016

New project......at Last!

I forgot to take a photo of this thermofax (print Gocco) screen before I used it, so it looks a bit battered and worn. I wanted to cover an A4 size area of printing paper in music, the problem being that the A4 area has to be in the middle of a larger sheet of paper, 28 cm x 38 cm.
Here I've masked off the A4 area, but getting the music to sit evenly on the page is a little difficult, and I keep getting a margin down the middle that I don't really want. There is a bigger series of motifs to be printed over the top, when I get some screens made, so that may detract from the central margin. I'm also hoping that the blue painters tape pulls off without damaging the paper. I need 4 good copies of the final work, so I think that I'll have my work cut out to achieve this!

No comments: