Sunday 30 April 2017

A Year of ATCs.

While looking for something quite different I came across this collection of Artist Trading cards that I made some time ago over the course of a year. For each month we had a theme and each of the group made a card on that theme. Starting on the left at the bottom of the photo there was the theme of horses, insects, animals beginning with the letter 'A', I did an armadillo.
Next came butterflies, and I obviously made 3 for this theme, as I'm very fond of butterflies. Then teapots, trees and flowers.
Next shoes, another butterfly and wheels followed on the next row up by vegetables, patterns from a little Mexican pot, and the next one I really can't remember the theme at all.
Last row on the left is more trees....... or is it more flowers? Then a piece made along the lines of a work by Australian surrealist artist James Gleeson, shells and finally patterns.

No comments: